Joie Stages FX Ember
- Brands Joie
- Product Code: C1719AAEMB000
Joie Stages FX
- Group 0+/1/2 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 25kg/7 years
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing
- Easy installation with ISOFIX and top tether when using in forward facing group 1 mode
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- Baby Armour steel frame support keeps car seat strong during impact, extends the life of the materials of the seat to 10 years, and adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat for better stability and protection
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Side shell ventilation and breathable fabrics on headrest enhance airflow to child
- Side, mesh storage pockets for child's must-have travel items
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
Please Note: Safety Devices such as car seats and car carrycots cannot be returned under distance selling regulations if they are not wanted.
The only permitted returns are for repair or replacement by the manufacturer.
General products can only be returned under distance selling regulations if they can be re-sold in original condition, with undamaged packaging, unused and with tags in place. The integrity of safety devices can only be assured when we have received them from the manufacturer. Returned and re-sold car seats are likely to be uninsured in the event of an accident.
Whilst is is convenient to be able to inspect online purchases and return unwanted items, customers would not want to receive a re-sold car seat with no knowledge if any damage has happened to it while it was sold and re-sold. For these safety reasons Babygear does not ship previously sold car seats or accept returns.